My intention for this site is for people…
- Adult fans of Lego – to further build their stuff with more realistic newsgathering gear for their fellow minifigure
- College students – that would rather use Lego for newsgathering content creation to build on their resume
- Career switchers – ones who are either pivoting into journalism or leaving it to another carreer
- Those who use Lego as a hobby and you want to do a better job at producing content with minifigs no matter what profession you’re in
The site focuses on
- Objectifying Objects: instead of people posting photos of women in a degrading fashion, I objectify things like graphics packages, theme packages, and maybe talk in similar fashion – but these are real objects
- For the Love of ENG – the longtime workflow for Electronic News Gathering, the concepts of live shots, taped, and away from the cinema
- Education of Local Media (that is local radio and TV stations)
- Education of Content of Local Media: Never say “Local News Station”, local media should be more than just the 6 O’Clock news. There is other content local media can do, like Great Day, People are Talking, In Focus, Chronicle At Issue, etc.
- And a focus on radio too. Lets not forget those hard working on air journalists who are also mini engineers!
Over time the site will have a mix of Lego (as a learning guide) and my typical aircheck, montages, and opinions on graphics and theme packages.